Welcome To Otsego Lake Township
10584 OLD 27 SOUTH
- For information on property taxes and payments, visit the BS&A web site at http://otsegolaketwp.is.bsasoftware.com. Click on "Create an Account" and follow the instructions.
- Tax assistance for senior citizens for 2014 will once again be offered on Mondays at 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m., at the Otsego Lake Township Hall in Waters on the following dates. (If you have any questions please call the Otsego Lake Township Clerk at 732-6929, ext. 3)
March 10, 2014
March 24, 2014
April 14, 2014
OTSEGO LAKE TOWNSHIP
BOARD MEETINGS 2014
- All regular township board meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month beginning at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise posted.
- Board meeting dates for 2014 are as follows:
January 16, 2014 July 17, 2014
February 20, 2014 August 21, 2014
March 20, 2014 September 18, 2014*
April 17, 2014 October 16, 2014
May 15, 2014 November 20, 2014
June 19, 2014 December 18, 2014
- *Fire Department Special Assessment Hearing at 6:30 p.m.
Lorraine Markovich, Clerk
989-732-6929, ext 3
- The Otsego Lake Township Board is currently seeking individuals to serve on the Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee, the Planning Commission, or the Board of Review. If you are interested go to the various web pages for an application or contact the Township Clerk
- The Otsego County Emergency Management / 911 has developed a Preparedness Guide for county residents to help prepare themselves for disasters such as: Severe Thunderstorms/Tornado, Hazardous Spills, and Severe Winter Storm/Blizzards. Click on the following link to view the guide. Preparing for Diaster