Welcome To Otsego Lake Township
10584 OLD 27 SOUTH
SENIOR CITIZEN AND LOW INCOME
TAX ASSISTANCE SCHEDULE FOR 2016
Tax assistance for senior citizens for 2016 will offered on Mondays at 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., at the Otsego Lake Township Hall in Waters, on the following dates:
|February 8, 2016||--||February 22, 2016||--||March 7, 2016||--||March 31, 2016|
If you have any questions please call the Otsego Lake Township Clerk at 989-732-6929, ext. 3
- For information on property taxes and payments, visit the BS&A web site at http://otsegolaketwp.is.bsasoftware.com. Click on "Create an Account" and follow the instructions.
Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services should contact Otsego Lake Township board by writing or calling the following:
Lorraine Markovich, Clerk,
732-6929, ext. 13.
A copy of this notice is on file in the office of the clerk
OTSEGO LAKE TOWNSHIP
BOARD MEETINGS 2015
- All regular township board meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month beginning at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise posted.
- *Fire Department Special Assessment Hearing at 6:30 p.m.
Lorraine Markovich, Clerk
989-732-6929, ext 3
- The Otsego Lake Township Board is currently seeking individuals to serve on the Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee, the Planning Commission, or the Board of Review. If you are interested go to the various web pages for an application or contact the Township Clerk
- The Otsego County Emergency Management / 911 has developed a Preparedness Guide for county residents to help prepare themselves for disasters such as: Severe Thunderstorms/Tornado, Hazardous Spills, and Severe Winter Storm/Blizzards. Click on the following link to view the guide. Preparing for Diaster