Welcome To Otsego Lake Township
10584 OLD 27 SOUTH
- For information on property taxes and payments, visit the BS&A web site at http://otsegolaketwp.is.bsasoftware.com. Click on "Create an Account" and follow the instructions.
THE OTSEGO LAKE TOWNSHIP BOARD WILL HOLD A BUDGET WORKSHOP ON THURSDAY, MARCH 12, 2015, AT 5:00 p.m. AT THE OTSEGO LAKE TOWNSHIP HALL. PURPOSE OF THE MEETING IS TO WORK ON THE 2015-2016 BUDGET FOR THE GENERAL, FIRE AND TRASH FUNDS.
LORRAINE MARKOVICH, CLERK
Tuesday, February 3, 201, 10:00 a.m.
This notice is posted in compliance with PA 267 of 1976 as amended (Open Meetings Act), MCLA 41.71a (2) (3) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
The Otsego Lake Township board will provide necessary reasonable auxiliary aids and services, such as signers for the hearing impaired and audio tapes of printed materials being considered at the meeting, to individuals with disabilities at the meeting or public hearing upon three days notice to the Otsego Lake Township board.
Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services should contact Otsego Lake Township board by writing or calling the following: Lorraine Markovich, Clerk, 732-6929, ext. 13.
A copy of this notice is on file in the office of the clerk
OTSEGO LAKE TOWNSHIP
BOARD MEETINGS 2015
- All regular township board meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month beginning at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise posted.
- *Fire Department Special Assessment Hearing at 6:30 p.m.
Lorraine Markovich, Clerk
989-732-6929, ext 3
- The Otsego Lake Township Board is currently seeking individuals to serve on the Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee, the Planning Commission, or the Board of Review. If you are interested go to the various web pages for an application or contact the Township Clerk
- The Otsego County Emergency Management / 911 has developed a Preparedness Guide for county residents to help prepare themselves for disasters such as: Severe Thunderstorms/Tornado, Hazardous Spills, and Severe Winter Storm/Blizzards. Click on the following link to view the guide. Preparing for Diaster